Privacy Notice Table Of Contents:
- Our Commitment To Privacy
- The Information We Collect
- How We Use Information
- Our Commitment To Data Security
- Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we place a link to this page in the navigation / menu bar on every page.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
– Email address
– Phone Number
– Web address
On some pages, you may be able to submit information about other people. For example, if you want to sent information regarding our services directly to another recipient, you will need to submit the recipient’s name and email address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information used (but not kept) are:
– Email address
Credit Cards and Other Payment Information
We do not collect credit card information from you if you purchase product from this website. Payment processing is handled completely by PayPal. If you purchase our products from Amazon.com , payment processing is handled by them.
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing a request/order only to complete that request/order. We do not share this information with outside parties unless required to do so by law.
We use the information you provide about someone else to inform them of our services. We do not share this information with outside parties unless required to do so by law.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
If such an offer is provided, you may be able to register with our website if you would like to receive information as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13.
© Copyright 2013 Nana T. Tales
Terms of Service
The term “your website” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent. Contact us here.
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the USA.
© Copyright 2013 Nana T. Tales